Shakespeare Pharma Limited is a world leader in the global supply of pharmaceutical products. This is an exciting time for the Company as we have ambitious growth plans in the UK and International Markets.
The Licensing Team are an integral part in helping us to achieve our goals and to complement our existing team we are now recruiting for a Licensing Administrator that will grow and develop with the company.
This role would suit a motivated College/University Graduate that has a business-related qualification who is eager to learn and has the desire to gain experience and make a difference in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key duties for this are as follows (full training will be given):
- Preparing licence applications for the licensing authority
- Comparing and amending licensing documents
- Dealing with licensing application enquiries
- Preparing & submitting changes in licensing documents
- Maintaining electronic and physical documentation and records of all steps in the licensing process.
Skills to be considered for this role are:
- Attention to detail & diligent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with MS office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The rewards on offer for this role are:
- Salary £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per annum
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Excellent professional development & career progression opportunities
- Home working in agreement with the Head of Licensing (after Probation)
Application deadline: 31st August 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year